Thursday, April 2, 2015

Week 8

Here's a list of my Top 10 research items I really enjoyed, thanks to my peers...

1. What it's Like to be Homosexual in South Africa - Ignacio
2. Not White Enough, Not Black Enough - Elisa
3. South Africa's Ticking Time Bomb - Nestor
4. Apartheid in South Africa - Faith
5. Why is Crime and Violence so High in South Africa? - Tiasha
6. Power and Privilege Definitions - Josh
7. Who are the Cape Coloureds of South Africa? - Tiasha
8. Realizing Women's Rights in South Africa - Denice
9. U.S. Anti-Apartheid Movement Helped Bring Change to South Africa - Bianca
10. The Backlash Against African Women - Joanna

1 comment:

  1. Great list! Love the comprehensive mix of topics about sexuality, race, crime, women's rights - looks very similar to my own list.

    I'm going to look into #9! I haven't come across that article yet.

    ReplyDelete